Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne HD Remaster will be released for PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam on May 25, 2021.
While May 25 is the official release date, those who pre-order the Digital Deluxe Edition will get access to the game on May 21, four days earlier than the standard edition.
[ignvideo url=”https://www.ign.com/videos/2020/07/20/shin-megami-tensei-3-nocturne-hd-remaster-official-trailer”] The Digital Deluxe Edition will cost $69.99 USD and will give players to such bonus content as the option to play as Devil May Cry’s Dante. The full list of extras is as follows;
- Full Game Download
- Exclusive Access to the game four days early, on May 21
- Maniax Pack – Adds Dante from the Devil May Cry series
- Chronicle Pack – Adds Raidou from the Devil Summoner series
- MERCIFUL Difficulty – Adds and easier difficutly mode
- Mercy and Expectation Map Pack – Adds “Little Master’s Mercy” and “Master’s Expectation”
- Shin Megami Tensei BGM Pack –Two songs each from Shin Megami Tensei, Shin Megami Tensei II, Shin Megami Tensei IV, and Shin Megami Tensei: Apocalypse
For more on Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster, check out more about Dante’s addition to the game and an explainer on the new Merciful Mode.
[poilib element=”accentDivider”] Have a tip for us? Want to discuss a possible story? Please send an email to email@example.com.
Adam Bankhurst is a news writer for IGN. You can follow him on Twitter @AdamBankhurst and on Twitch.