News: “Live” an idea
- Your own rewritten are remembered here.
- Compare each new experience with similar past experiences.
- Find a way to link new information to what you already know.
- Try to gather and compare information from several new sources.
- Ask yourself if you can see things from other people’s points of view.
- Look for the big picture. What is the most important main idea?
- Search for new insights from new and past experiences.
- Find the most important things about each new experience.
- Think about what others have learned from important experiences.
- Be willing to re-think and change your mind concerning an experience.
- Think about ways you can enlarge your view of the world.
- Ask others about new ways to remember what you have to learn.
- Learn how to remember larger amounts of information.
- Try to remember and describe the details of a specific event.
- Think about a way you can reorganize large amounts of information.
- Select visual images in nature and daily life to create new art forms.
- Select sounds in nature and daily life to create new art forms.
Teachers who are excellent at teaching their course content often take time during their course, or a class, to talk with students about ways to improve the quality of their lives inside and outside of school. When teachers initiate, students generally listen closely to these shared moments.
Wise Articulation | The Organic Rehab
People’s Newsroom Mobilization Network
- Usfoor – Family Coach
- The Business Gates – Family Businesses & Climate Change Issues
- Bawarchikhanaa – Family Kitchen & Hygiene
- Mooeeza – Animal, Birds & Aqua Care
- LTA Sense – Medical Care
- Tafsiralahlam – Interpretation Site
- Praise of Plants – Praisers
- The Organic Rehab – Media Direction Lab
- The Home Improvement – Smart Homes
- Iqra – Religious Order Addressors
- Econ Theories – Bureau of Economics
- Webstreets – Web Journalism Bureau
- Component Replacement – Component Solution Alternators
- Aaila – Earlier Heaven Pursuit
- Moral Streets – Moral Story Tellers
- Quloob – Oneirocritic
- Waqt – Script Explanators
- The Virtuoso – Prayer Evangilists
- Khalaq – Educationists
- Almaraf – Tutors